Striegel and Baddour: Southern Maryland Estate Planning Attorneys specializing in Probate, Wills and Trusts – serving Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s and Anne Arundel Counties.
Lynda (Lyn) Striegel:
Over thirty five years in practice focusing on estate planning and business law. Background experience with major US law firm (Skadden, Arps, Slate Meagher & Flom), major financial institutions (Bank of America, SEI Investments), and major corporations (Sallie Mae) in Washington, New York and Philadelphia.
- Columnist: “Live Secure”, in the Chesapeake Current.
- Award: 2012 Business Leadership Award by the Calvert County Commission on Women.
- Founder: Bay Business Group, Beach Trolley Association, Art Works at 7th.
- Member: MD, D.C. Bar; Calvert and Anne Arundel Bar Associations.
- Former elected official: Town Council of North Beach, Maryland.
- Author: Live Secure: Financial Planning for Woman and the Men Who Love Them.
Over fifteen years in practice focused on civil litigation and appeals. Board attorney for the Calvert County Board of Elections.
Former Law clerk to the Honorable Marjorie L. Clagett of the Circuit Court for Calvert County, Maryland.
Member of the MD Bar, Calvert County Bar Association and St. Mary’s Bar Association.
Pamela J. Desko
Trust Funding Accountant
Pam is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Treasury Professional with more than thirty-five years of accounting experience. Pam focuses on ensuring that all trusts we create are fully funded—that means coordinating with banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, recorders of deeds, and others. Pam tracks the re-titling of all the client’s assets to ensure that their revocable trusts are complete and up-to-date. We never ask you to figure out how to fund your own trust. That’s what we do on your behalf.